- Seven Reasons Why Africa’s Time is Now
- Author Jonathan Berman sheds light on seven reasons why Africa’s current economic momentum is here to stay.
- The Real Africa
- New York Times columnist David Brooks separates Africa’s headlines from trend lines.
- Google & Web Access in Africa
- Africa Connected is a Google sponsored initiative tracking the impact of increased web access on ordinary Africans.
- Vanity Fair Rebranding Africa
- Vanity Fair celebrates the emerging generation of young African entrepreneurs.
- Designing African Solutions
- Monocle highlights how South Africans are designing solutions to their problems after 20 years of democracy.
Okendo Lewis-Gayle is founder and chairman of the Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance (HEA). In partnership with Fortune 500 companies, reputable investors and prestigious universities, HEA supports the entrepreneurial aspirations of highly educated young Africans through fellowships, scholarships, angel investment and venture capital. HEA partners include the Parliament of South Africa, Standard Chartered Bank, Stanford University and the Vatican.